July 11, 2022
Google Ads is one of the most powerful tools in your business’s arsenal for getting more customers. Whether it’s a new customer or an existing one, Google Ads makes it easy to reach the right people in search of what you have to offer. If you’re not using this tool yet, it’s time to get started!
Google Ads is a powerful tool to help grow your business.
If you’re looking for more customers and don’t know where to start with marketing, Google Ads can be the perfect solution for any type of business—large or small, new or established. It’s easy-to-use and affordable advertising platform that makes it simple to target specific audiences and drive traffic directly to your site. In this guide we’ll walk through how Google Ads works, what tools are available, how much it costs and other key factors for success.
People who search for what you offer are looking for answers.
People who search for what you offer are looking for answers. They’re looking for solutions, information, service, and products. Sometimes they’re even looking for a brand or an experience. But at the end of the day, they all want to find a solution—and that’s where Google Ads comes in!
Google Ads is one of the most effective tools to help you grow your business and increase revenue by reaching customers who are actively searching for what you have to offer via keyword-targeted advertising on Google Search (organic search) and Display Network (paid advertising).
Make sure people can find you in Search.
In order for your ads to be successful, you need to make sure that people can find you in Search. Here are some things to consider:
- Make sure the keywords you choose are relevant to your business. For example, a bakery might use “bakery” as a keyword but wouldn’t want to target anyone searching for “bread.”
- Use the right ad extensions. An extension is an extra piece of information that appears with an ad on Google Search results pages and in other places across the web (like Google Maps). Examples include phone numbers, directions and ratings/reviews. You can add up to five extensions per ad group (or campaign).
- Use targeting options carefully, so they reflect what matters most about your products or services—and which customers are most likely going to buy them from you in the future. This will help ensure that only those people see your ads who are more likely than others not only to click but also convert into paying customers down the road—so it pays off for both parties!
Focus on getting more customers.
Once you’ve got a handle on your campaign performance, it’s time to focus on getting more customers. Here are some tips for doing that:
- Identify new keywords to target based on what you’re seeing in your metrics. Keywords and ad groups that aren’t performing well can be added as negative keywords so they don’t get shown again.
- Use Google Search Console (formerly known as Google Webmaster Tools) to see which pages are being indexed by Google and where potential customers might be landing when they visit your site from search engine results pages (SERPs). This data will help inform how you structure your ad groups and keywords going forward.
Google Ads is a powerful tool to help grow your business. It can be used in several different ways. The most common way to use it is by creating an AdWords account, which allows you to bid on keywords and then show up at the top of search results when people search for those keywords. This means that if they are looking for a specific product or service, then they will find yours first!
Interested in more marketing related posts?
Categorized in: Social Marketing