Be part of the Canada Digital Adoption Program, created by the government of Canada, to help grow your small business online.
Eligible businesses will receive a micro-grant of up to $2,400 to help with the costs related to adopting e-commerce and supported by a network of e-commerce advisors.
Kelowna Website Design can help you apply, and qualify for the grant. You just need a few things:
Eligible Small Business
Eligible ultimate recipients must be small businesses that meet all the following criteria:
- A for-profit business (including for-profit social enterprises and cooperatives)
- A registered or incorporated business
- A consumer-facing business
- A business that can be accessed by customers or provides in-person services to customers
- A business with a minimum of one employee (cannot be an owner)
- A business must have a valid payroll account, with no overdue source deductions
- Recipients must commit to maintaining the digital adoption strategy for six months post-intervention
- A business will be required to consent to participate in follow-up surveys, having their information shared with the Government of Canada (ISED and Statistics Canada), and having the name of their business published as a recipient of funding.